The 25 best moments of Super Bowl XLV week in Dallas
Here are my favorite moments from a fantastic week in Dallas. Feel free to add yours below in the Comments section ..
25. Re-enacting the great cold-weather games of the past, including the “Tuck Rule” “Frozen Tundra” and “Leon Lett” games.
24. Tony Siragusa showing up unannounced and shoveling outside to help out.
23. Emmitt Smith admitting if he went to college now, he might go to Alabama.
22. Brooklyn Decker stopping by and calling us out for questioning her status as the fifth Danette. No worries Brooklyn, you’re one of us.
21. Dannettes playing snow basketball.
20. Seton’s steely nerves hitting field goals as part of the FRS challenge. Hitting 20-yarders that would have gone in from 22.
19. Tony Dungy evaluating the Danettes throwing motion. Let’s put it this way — he’s a very nice person because we weren’t good.
18. Running into old friends and non-friends from the Mothership.
17. Danettes sitting in one of Mark Cuban’s boxes at a Mavericks game.
16. Darrelle Revis talking about trying to fight off boredom during a game.
15. Seton and Jared confronting one another about their New York City Marathon trash-talking.
14. Mark Sanchez wiping a booger on McLovin.
13. Phil Simms sitting in Dan’s chair and asking Dan questions.
12. Todd Fritz wearing chaps to perform in the FRS Challenge.
11. The Danettes dominating the riding bull. Don’t expect any Danette to have any more kids.
10. Jerry Rice and Joe Montana re-living plays like they happened yesterday.
9. Jerry Ferrara calling Jerry and Charlie O’Connell’s answering machine to hear Dan’s recorded answer from many years ago. Jerry also called Emmanuelle Chriqui, but she didn’t answer.
8. Chad Ochocinco being Chad Ochocinco while Darrelle Revis sat next to him and giggled.
7. Dan and Mark Cuban putting on a shooting display and trying to get Cuban to admit which of his players he shoots better than.
6. Being part of what had to be the first ever radio show shot in 3-D.
5. Fritzie getting a five-second hug from Marisa MillerÂ … she wouldn’t let go.
4. Danettes walk the Red Carpet at the DIRECTV party and no one taking their picture.
3. Walking into the Media Center with Dan. It was like being a Beatle.
2. Michael Strahan jacking up Paulie and almost throwing him off the stage. Here’s the kicker, Strahan later said he hopes to finish the job.
1. The incredible fans who came down to join us in Dallas. Thank you for making what could have been a cold, lonely week into a winter party. DanNation rules!