The Danderlic Aptitude test
We’ve pointed out that the Wonderlic test has nothing to do with the NFL. So here is the Danderlic — a true intelligence test for perspective pro football players:
1. If you are 30 years old in the NFL…you are…
-over the hill
-about to be cap casualty
-soon to be working for a pregame show
-all of the above (correct answer)
2. If you take a train from Atlanta to Jacksonville ….
-it will take seven hours
-I will not be going to the playoffs next year (correct answer)
3. If you offer $10,000 to a teammate to take out the opposing quarterback …
-it will cost you $10,000 dollars
-it will cost you $1 million (correct answer)
4. If you have a quarterback who is obviously injured, do you …
-have the doctor check him out
-take him out of the game
-keep him in the game until he destroys his already surgically-repaired knee (only correct if you happened to coach the Redskins)
5. Finish this sentence: What happens in Vegas …
-stays in Vegas.
-is the reason for NFL injury reports.
-ends up on Deadspin.
-all of the above
6. Would you rather…
-look like Mark Sanchez (correct answer)
-Play like Tim Tebow
7. (Audio question) Listen to Bill Belichick mumble through this postgame interview. By his demeanor…did the Patriots…
-no way to tell nor understand
8. Best way to get back on the field after a concussion…
-proper rest and examination by team doctors
-lie your ass off
-unfair question, I didn’t have a concussion … just had my bell rung (correct answer)